Rezūm is a treatment for BPH that can be performed in a clinic or out-patient setting. Rezūm uses the stored thermal energy in water vapor (steam) to treat the extra prostate tissue that is causing symptoms such as frequency, urgency, irregular flow, weak stream, straining and getting up at night to urinate.
Rezūm provides the following benefits:
· Potential alternative to BPH medications
· Relieves symptoms safely and effectively
· Provides noticeable symptom improvement within two weeks
· Simple in-office/out-patient therapy
· Does not require general anesthesia
· Preserves sexual and urinary functions
· Allows patients to return to regular activities within a few days
If you struggle with an enlarged prostate, UroLift may be the treatment for you. Through a fast and simple surgical procedure, UroLift lifts and holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. UroLift is the only BPH procedure that does not require cutting, heating, or removal of the prostate tissue. Read more about the UroLift process step-by-step below.
Our Microsurgical Vasectomies are scalpel-free and performed in-office. They are as painless as possible and as effective as ever!
Coloplast penile implants are custom-fit and surgically implemented implants that produce a natural-looking and natural-feeling erection. For those struggling with erectile dysfunction, these industry-leading implants are an excellent to regain your function and feel without anyone ever knowing the difference. View fast facts about Coloplast penile implants below, and contact our office for more information today!
At Gulf Coast Urology, we provide minimally invasive treatment and medical therapy for kidney stones.
· Allergans Botox for overactive bladder and urinary incontinence.
· Intrarosa for painful sex and female sexual enhancement.
· Microgen DNA sequencing for resistant or recurring infection.